It was also my 30th birthday this weekend but I was sick all week and had no voice. My greatest gift was Talon and I was so happy to be able to spend my 30th birthday with him and Mike! We went to lunch at Azian with Stacy, Em and Skylar, and Talon slept through the whole meal! I was worried about whether he would!
My plan for my birthday was to have sushi as I had been craving it for the past 10 months. Turns out I could have had sushi as it is safe as long as you know it is made fresh and it won't make you sick. I couldn't indulge though because it is not safe to try foods that your family members are allergic to. My dad is allergic to shellfish so I didn't want to risk it. It seems that there are more restrictions on eating while breastfeeding than there were when I was pregnant with Talon!

No comments:
Post a Comment