We arrived home with our boy and were so glad. My mom came and helped us because we were exhausted from the sleepless night before.
We thought we would share the task of waking up with him at night, but after three nights I found that it wasn't working at all. I thought about how when Mike goes back to work I will be depending on him too much and will need to do it all on my own.
When Talon cries I think it sounds like he is saying "It's 'cause of that! It's 'cause of that!"
Mike found that Talon likes to go in the swing we borrowed from Lisa. He sits and swings and falls asleep to the music.
He is a good sleeper at night. He will feed around 11 or 12pm and then he will feed again at 3 or 4am. He wakes up again at 6 or 7am and all in all we get about 7 hours sleep a night!
Our dog and cats are good with him too. They are curious about him but basically leave him alone. Zim likes to go and see him if he is crying and make sure he is okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment